Imported .223's, there appears to be a drought

Does anyone know what is going on with the importation of saiga 223's. My local gunshops can't find any Saiga's in 223 because the distributors are sold out. Anyone know of some websites that currently have the 20 inch barrels in stock? Or an other options for an 223 AK, I looked at the Golani but the reviews showed some serious lacks, no chrome lined barrel, ect. Thanks in advance.

Haven't been on here for a while but having gone to a gun show yesterday I got the bug to see what new "toys" might be out there for the Saiga. I was surprised to see one guy had (2) 7.62's for $500 each and (3) .223 16"'s for $525 each. I was feeling really good because I got mine for around $225 if memory serves me. Was thinking of getting another one till I saw that price but now I know it looks like he was gouging quite a bit. When I went by before leaving he had sold out of the 7.62's and had sold 1 of the .223's.

Haven't been on here for a while but having gone to a gun show yesterday I got the bug to see what new "toys" might be out there for the Saiga. I was surprised to see one guy had (2) 7.62's for $500 each and (3) .223 16"'s for $525 each. I was feeling really good because I got mine for around $225 if memory serves me. Was thinking of getting another one till I saw that price but now I know it looks like he was gouging quite a bit. When I went by before leaving he had sold out of the 7.62's and had sold 1 of the .223's.

The gun show I went to 3 weeks ago only had a used saiga 410 and that was for 525 dollars. The only AK's and Ak variants that were available were the Century International Arms firearms. I got excited since they sold a 223 model, then I researched it and learned the barrel isn't chrome lined and they had countless problems with them. Also the receivers are milled not stamped (or maybe vice versa), either way, I decided not to purchase a century arms version. I am just hopefully that in a month or two the supply will skyrocket again driving the prices down and making them available.