I was watching this video on the asian carp. Those fish are creepy and insane. They're like water coyotes only worse. But I got to thinking that Tony, Will, Jim, Mike^2, Tom and Keith could get an exception from some state's fish and wildlife department and go get some of those carp with their select fire S12s.

+

= Win.

Yep, they are BAAD on the IL river.

You wouldnt need FA to handle them (it'd be fun tho!). A semi auto would be just fine, be no different then clay shooting.

Damn they look like idiots bow fishing for jumping carp! :grimace:

Edited by Mullet Man

Thought the exact same thing. Showed the video to my wife and commented that I couldn't understand why they were bow fishing when they would just jump into the boat. I know it isn't as challenging but then pick a different species!

Thought the exact same thing. Showed the video to my wife and commented that I couldn't understand why they were bow fishing when they would just jump into the boat. I know it isn't as challenging but then pick a different species!

That's like saying "I don't know why anyone would shoot clay pigeons when you can just smash them up in the box."

:)

Nobody is fishing this way to EAT them, and different strokes for different folks, but I am one of those who think that looks fun.

• Like 1