A Nuclear Engineer on the Japanese Nuclear Plants.

Arnie Gundersen of Fairwinds associates is a Nuclear Engineer and CEO of a Company dealing with Nuclear Power Plants. He has NO skin in the game concerning the Fukishima Nuclear Power Plant, but has a multitude of information concerning the disaster.

http://www.fairewinds.com

Check the multimedia page for additional vids. He has been posting videos daily about the disaster and is NOT a Tin Foil hat panicking girly man. He is very calm, cool, collective, and a valuable source for info. In his last two videos posted yesterday however things are not looking good for the residence living close to the Plant.

Edited by Bean.223
  • Like 1

As this becomes more of an International danger it concerns me a lot more then what is going on between the two anti-American factions fighting for control in Libya... <_<

• Like 2

As this becomes more of an International danger it concerns me a lot more then what is going on between the two anti-American factions fighting for control in Libya... <_<

AMEN!!! In the first video I watched (his last) he says as they dump water on the fuel it just leaks out as fast as it comes in. There for spreading the pollution to farther points.

LOL and I am glad Obama has seen fit to use our bombers in support of terrorists.....THAT WONT COME UP THIS ELECTION YEAR...

The lybian conflict should have it's own topic. I'd like to see more on this subject such as opinions or further info.

AMEN!!! In the first video I watched (his last) he says as they dump water on the fuel it just leaks out as fast as it comes in. There for spreading the pollution to farther points.

LOL and I am glad Obama has seen fit to use our bombers in support of terrorists.....THAT WONT COME UP THIS ELECTION YEAR...

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I believe both are related...

Edited by Kalashnikov Kyle

ok... you're a conpiracy theorist. In what ways do you think these events are connected. I haven't seen/heard anyone else talking about that... but i can't say that it hasn't been in the back of my mind as well.

Edited by dayofruin

While I don't think it's all part of the same conspiracy, I do know that all factions will strive to use each to their best benifit.

The up side to the info revolution, We know so much more, so much faster. The downside, We know so much more, so much faster and have to spend so much more time sorting throught the "trash".