I just bought 2 boxes (70 rounds ea) of Chinese, copper washed, fmj Tok ammo from a gun store. I thought there were no more Chinese ammo being imported? They were slightly more expansive then the avg milsurp x25 but not too bad.

Also they have S. Korean 30-06 ball. Brass case. Is it any good? $15/per box of 20. too much?

I just bought 2 boxes (70 rounds ea) of Chinese, copper washed, fmj Tok ammo from a gun store. I thought there were no more Chinese ammo being imported? They were slightly more expansive then the avg milsurp x25 but not too bad.

Also they have S. Korean 30-06 ball. Brass case. Is it any good? $15/per box of 20. too much?

I'm sure it was stuff that has been sitting in a warehouse some where before the import restrictions came along. But. Now that you mention it. I used to work for Customs (2007) and they still import a lot of stuff into the USA. and they always under bid the US venders and manufacturers and take away a lot of jobs....sorry for going off topic

I have a box of the Chinese 7.62x25 ammo, last time I fired a mag of it in my CZ52 it sounded something like Bang, Bang, pop, BANG, pop, bang, etc...

I decided I was going to not shoot anymore of it and pull the bullets for reloading, not sure if I am going to reuse the primed cases or not.