sight failure

i just recieved my krebs front sight unit today, installed it, and tried it out. after a goodly number of rounds my buddy noticed that the sight was gone. i checked and the flash hider was still secure, but the sight was gone. with a good bit of searching we found the right side wall of the sight base ring and one screw. holy sh@t i was disappointed. i caalled krebs and they said that they lost their cnc guy and are out of sights right now, and won't have any new ones until they get a new guy.

pat

i just recieved my krebs front sight unit today, installed it, and tried it out.  after a goodly number of rounds my buddy noticed that the sight was gone.  i checked and the flash hider was still secure, but the sight was gone.  with a good bit of searching we found the right side wall of the sight base ring and one screw.  holy sh@t i was disappointed.  i caalled krebs and they said that they lost their cnc guy and are out of sights right now, and won't have any new ones until they get a new guy.

pat

they did say they'd replace it though right?

I was in a tactical match when mine almost fell off you really have to put it on tight. I like mine now but I wish that I had just saved up and got a Kobra red dot instead.

Depending on how high the grass is, if it's made of steel you can probly find it with a magnet. If it's allum or something you could find it with even the cheapest metal detector. If you find it use thread locker and really torque it down once you have it close to zeroed.

Depending on how high the grass is, if it's made of steel you can probly find it with a magnet. If it's allum or something you could find it with even the cheapest metal detector. If you find it use thread locker and really torque it down once you have it close to zeroed.

i found a piece of it, just part of the sidewall and a screw my buddy found later.

pat