SALE PENDING

I was in a bit of a money bind, but that is kinda out of the way. I started thinking about a Saiga in .308, and came up with this idea. I'd like to trade my CETME for a Saiga .308 (prefer converted, but we can work around this if it's not) or just sell it and buy a Saiga .308. That way you get your high cap mags, and I get a Saiga :super:

Here is what I've got: CAI stamped with muzzlebreak still attached. The trigger group has Bill Springfield's awesome work, no creep and breaks clean around 5 lbs or so (by my estimate, hehe). The furniture is off the shelf Black Widow with a non adjustable cheekpiece, and I have a wide forearm (the one with the bipod attachments, no bipod though) please note, that to use the forearm you need one more compliance part, this is usually acheived with a Theromold magazine. It will come with the TAPCO Swat mount and a Bushnell 3x9 scope, 2 20 round mags (although one doesn't seat the best, and I've never gotten around to filing it to fit), and one 5 round mag. I've put about 280 rounds (South African surplus) thru it with no problems.

Prefer a face to face in Indiana (not sure about crossing state lines or mailing stuff like this), but PM me, or email jofus73@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I'd like to get $450 out of the whole rig, or the Saiga trade would be cool too.

Thanks,

Joe

post-963-1119560404_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jofus

Thats a nice lookin rifle.... unfortunately, I just spent my gun allotment recently...

Hope somone GRABS IT UP!!!!

Keep it near the top!!! someone will bite, I am sure!!!

:smoke:

I got loads of *stuff* that COULD be traded... let me look thru it all, no firearms, unfortunately... loads of knives, swords... a *NICE* Crossbow...

Got any whims you need filled with STUFF??

Maybe we can talk! heheheh

HEY!!! Thats some good news, then!

I am sure both parties will be happy with the new arrival!!! :)

how can they NOT BE????

Both are sweet rifles!!!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.