No One needs any Surefire 15 Round Mags

I think I posted a pretty good deal on 4 new (used one time) Surefire 15 round mags in the classifieds but I haven't had much interest.

What am I missing?

Are these junk?

Am I asking too much?

They're not junk, but they're definitely not as good as factory mags. As for price, some make and model AK mags are horribly overpriced. You're not pricing them much differently than anyone else. But consider that 15 rounds of 410 000 is basically $15. The 410 format, great as it is, is too expensive for what it delivers. Anyway, what I'm saying is that you either have to be patient for the right buyer, or you're trying to sell a hard to move product at a time when people are trying to be careful with money. Also, the 15 round 410 mag is too long, IMO.

I think I posted a pretty good deal on 4 new (used one time) Surefire 15 round mags in the classifieds but I haven't had much interest.

What am I missing?

Are these junk?

Am I asking too much?

They're not junk, but they're definitely not as good as factory mags. As for price, some make and model AK mags are horribly overpriced. You're not pricing them much differently than anyone else. But consider that 15 rounds of 410 000 is basically $15. The 410 format, great as it is, is too expensive for what it delivers. Anyway, what I'm saying is that you either have to be patient for the right buyer, or you're trying to sell a hard to move product at a time when people are trying to be careful with money. Also, the 15 round 410 mag is too long, IMO.

Your price is okay, but on an item like that, folks are looking for a steal. MAA sells them new for $47.95 each (or $45.55 with the S-12 forum discount) plus shipping. About $6 off retail for a used mag isn't enough for most folks. If you asked $30 each, they'd probably go much faster. It isn't helping you that there aren't a hell of a lot of these shotguns out there.

• 5 weeks later...

What am I missing?

Are these junk?

Am I asking too much?

I agree with koljec's thinking. I just got my Saiga 410, I got it converted and ordered one 15 round magazine with intent to buy more when I had the cash. I took it out to the range for the first time and blew through 100 shells in no time. I didn't even load it to capacity except once. I was just trying to see which ammo fed best. After that I kinda decided to put the money into ammo instead of extra mags. I have 6 magzines for my mac 10 and I'm always looking for more, but I think the difference is the grease gun mags take for ever to load compared to the time it takes to rip through them, while the saiga mags load quick as well as shoot quick. I don't however agree with the "15 round mag is too long" opinon I always think the more the better. But to each his own.