Help with installing Ace Skeleton Stock

I purchased this and need help installing it on my stock Saiga 12.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-258/ACE-SAIGA-STOCK-SKELETON/Detail

The directions are useless and when I take the stock off, to try and put the Ace stock on, none of the holes line up! I am confused. Can anyoen please help??

I have pics and am trying to uplaod pics now.

Edited by jwalker497

The normal stock has 3 screws that attach the stock to the gun. 2 on the stock, one on top and one underneath by the trigger guard and the last one is visible after removing the dust cover. The new stock does not appear to accept those 3 scerews. In factan if you look at the pics you can see that the rifle receiver screw holes don't line up with the new ace block.

Please help I have no idea how this goes together??

I have the Ace stock without the folding mech. I used the internal receiver block. Have to grind off the tang for that one. Not sure about the setup you have there but now I'm wondering if I should've gone that route. Hate that my tang is gone reducing my choices for the future.

That trigger guard will have to go bye bye in order for it to fit also.

None of your pics show which holes aren't lining up. Can you take a few looking straight down onto the top and bottom of the gun with the receiver block installed? I'm not seeing exactly what your problem is. Are you sure you have all the right parts for your specific gun?

I always start with the basics when trying to help someone who's new to the S-12 with parts.

jwalker497: You are trying to install your ACE stock to the external receiver block that you already mounted to the rear of your shotgun's receiver, (and not directly to the receiver), right?

I always start with the basics when trying to help someone who's new to the S-12 with parts.

jwalker497: You are trying to install your ACE stock to the external receiver block that you already mounted to the rear of your shotgun's receiver, (and not directly to the receiver), right?

All i did was remove the 3 screws that keep the original stock in place. From there, there doesnt seem to be any way that the pieces I received work together to attach the new stock to the gun. I have tried all angles and

In this picture, there is a grip screw that screws up through the grip and into the hole on the block. However the trigger guard screw hole does not reach the hole in the block. That's problem number 1. http://s1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/jwalker497/?action=view&current=DSC_0392.jpg

Problem number 2. The gun has a screw on the top (not the one hidden under the dust cover) that screw hole doesnt align with any screw holes on the block. If you look at the block in this pic, it is cut out but has no screw holes at all. I am pretty positive that the block as you see in this picture is proplery positioned becuase the buttstock is properly configuered. http://s1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/jwalker497/?action=view&current=DSC_0397.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1038.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa468%2Fjwalker497%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSC_0396.jpg

Basically that block that AI received doesnt seen to line up with any of the screws that attached the original buttstock to the gun.

Problem number 2. The gun has a screw on the top (not the one hidden under the dust cover) that screw hole doesnt align with any screw holes on the block. If you look at the block in this pic, it is cut out but has no screw holes at all. I am pretty positive that the block as you see in this picture is proplery positioned becuase the buttstock is properly configuered.

A nut slides into the rail on top of the mount....thats's what the screw bolts to.