I did my conversion recently with no problems but have a question. When installing the trigger disconnect, there is a roll pin that holds the assembly together while installing. The axle is then inserted and secured. I looked at the Tapco instructions and the roll pin is not in the pic but the axle pin is. Is the axle pin supposed to be pushed out? Reason being, I test fired my 7.62 yesterday and ran into a common G2 problem. BTW the spring is at the correct length.

No the HOLLOW TUBE 'pin' thing stays on the G2 assembley and the Axis Pin (steel color) goes thru the entire assembly..

sometimes the HAMMER spring will jump into the FCG.. gotta bend the bolt-handle side LEG more OUT yet down.. :cryss:

No the HOLLOW TUBE 'pin' thing stays on the G2 assembley and the Axis Pin (steel color) goes thru the entire assembly..

sometimes the HAMMER spring will jump into the FCG.. gotta bend the bolt-handle side LEG more OUT yet down.. :cryss:

Thanks. I didnt think the sleeve came out, but wanted to just check. I'm going to have to pull the trigger/disconnect out and do some filing (according to a thread here) to eliminate the problem I encountered yesterday. On the other hand, maybe these things are just too easy to unintentionally bump fire. :unsure: The thing is just so light, and without a firm grip............well....