Hello.

I am new here just wanted to say hi... SO HI!!!

I am waiting impatiently for my new Saiga 7.62x39 to show up at my FFL dealer. I ordered it from that place in Arizona. First time I have ever ordered a gun over the Internet. So I hope it goes ok.

I had been out of the shooting scene for a long time. Seems that after I got married in the early 90's some how all my guns just sort of disappeared one at a time. Last one was my old .380 auto.

I have been sneaking my collection back little by little. Now I find that my 15 year old son really likes shooting too. So now I can spend some time with him and do what I like at the same time.

Coz.

• Like 2

Hello.

I am waiting impatiently for my new Saiga 7.62x39 to show up at my FFL dealer. I ordered it from that place in Arizona. First time I have ever ordered a gun over the Internet. So I hope it goes ok.

I had been out of the shooting scene for a long time. Seems that after I got married in the early 90's some how all my guns just sort of disappeared one at a time. Last one was my old .380 auto.

I have been sneaking my collection back little by little. Now I find that my 15 year old son really likes shooting too. So now I can spend some time with him and do what I like at the same time.

Coz.

And why exactly did you allow that to happen? ...No disrespect man, but whenever I hear stories like this, it makes me wanna just run out and get married to the first girl I see! there are many reasons I choose to remain single but this is one major ones... :nonono:

Edited by RoughRider666

Hello.

Coz.

And why exactly did you allow that to happen? ...No disrespect man, but whenever I hear stories like this, it makes me wanna just run out and get married to the first girl I see! there are many reasons I choose to remain single but this is one major ones... :nonono:

Not positive on each one but possibly things like tyrannys out in the car. Wifes pregnant and no Insurance. Seems my junk was the only junk that had value. She brung her 19 inch tv. Glad I am not 20 any more and just starting out.

Edited by A Pause for the COZ