(apologize in advance for yet another dumb question thread relating to conversions)

I went ahead and browsed around trying to find the answer before posting but alas I couldn't.

Please very explicitly identify and direct me where these are installed. I DID purposefully leave the bold hold open lever out so I'm pretty sure the smaller spring can be discarded?

PS: Being slightly thick headed I need clear and concise and overly specific information, so don't worry about insulting my intelligence

I thank all of you in advance for the informative posts in the past and encouragement to get off my butt and finally convert my saiga 7.62

post-27266-0-24016600-1306536464_thumb.jpg

Edited by polarticus

Assuming you have a shepards crook or retaining plate, they can both be discarded. The larger one held the axis (hammer and trigger) pins in place before you converted.

Edit: I would hold onto the BHO spring and keep it with the BHO. Never know if you might decide to put it back in at a later time. Or you could send it to someone who wants spare parts.

Edited by KC913