arsenal trigger does not fit saiga

i decided to buy an arsenal trigger instead of G2, right now im trying to install it, it fits, but the disconnecter does not let the selector switch fit in all the way, anyone else have that problem? know that the SGL's selector switch and Saiga selector switch are different

I would definitely be worried about that. How about filing the tab on the selector switch just enough to be able to squeeze the trigger and rotate it down?

i did that a little bit too, but than i thought that if i mess the trigger up i can always buy a new one, but if i mess up the Saiga switch (its different than reg AK switch), i wont be able to find another saiga switch

The selector only needs to block the trigger. worst case scenario many rifle selectors will fit a saiga shotgun. I have a bulgarian on my first S-12.

Hell if you really fuck it up that bad I'll send you a S-12 selector for a little over shipping.

P3100208.JPG

I remove this part of the selector for assembly with a retaining plate.

(note the scribed area on the selector)

LOL... thought I was in the S-12 section...

the pic is of a .308 saiga but that trim is pretty universal.just remove what you need to get around the disconector and nothing more.

do a function check to double check, and you should be golden.