Trigger Slap..WTHell causes it???

Just got a couple a Saiga shotguns back from the Gunsmith & they now sting the living shit out'a my Trigger finger??..Can this be fixed???non of my other conversions do it Thanks for any info..

Edited by StarLynx
Sorry to hear that, I had an AK develop that problem after many years of firing, it sucks.

I had the same thing happen on a MAK-90, i did some grinding on the FCG which fixed that problem ..and discovered i had a HS issue.

Trigger slap is very common with cheap century arms FCG's I would reccomend switching to a better trigger group such as the G2. Its cheap and easy and Im having a hell of a sale on them heres the link however please read all http://st34.startlogic.com:8080/builderapp...sta/page11.html

Oh you may not have a century FCG I just know that they are well known for trigger slap and made a guess.

Edited by midwestarmory.com

Thanks guys...I chewd' on it a bit w/a cordless Dremel...& it seems to have helped...However..the S410 sure seems to have a whole helluv'a lot/BouCou travel..

Are those trigs you got the narrow or the wide??...Do you sell the drop in Adjustable??..& are the adjustables worth a dang???..

Isn't that slap cause by secondary contact w/bolt reply..Secondary or other??..slapping the disconnect???

Thanks again.. :super:

Thanks guys...I chewd' on it a bit w/a cordless Dremel...& it seems to have helped...However..the S410 sure seems to have a whole helluv'a lot/BouCou travel..

Are those trigs you got the narrow or the wide??...Do you sell the drop in Adjustable??..& are the adjustables worth a dang???..

Isn't that slap cause by secondary contact w/bolt reply..Secondary or other??..slapping the disconnect???

Thanks again.. :super:

Hey the triggers I have are standard singles & doubles. If you are replacing yours I would reccommend a single hook. As for the adjustable stocks they are complete and ready to drop in assuming that your rifle has been converted. I have sold a great deal to saiga converters and others and have had great luck with them. I know a lot of people prefer the ready to install version due to its price, ease of install and the fact that it sits better compared to the adaptor. Check out that link I posted. I know its a cheap plug but it really is a very good price.