Texas AK turn around??

Well I just got my S12 last weekend, I knew what parts I wanted just had to wait for the next pay check to come in to get 'em. Got everything I needed from CSS, on part from here and a stock from DPMS. Now, I had done enough research to know that I wanted the Texas AK trigger set. Not wanting to have all the other parts and only be waiting on that I took a money order and mailed to Ron as per his website instructed. It felt a lil sketchy but I'd read enough reviews about his product to know that he's not just like collecting peoples cashiers checks and changing address or anything like that, I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered that way recently. If so, how long 'till you recieved your parts? There was no mention of email address' or phone numbers, and I thought about it too late to include one though I wish I had, but the whole mail order with no sort of order form thing kinda through me off haha. I literally just saw the thread where Cobra has them listed as one of his products, sorry for not goin there brother, lol maybe next time eh? In the mean time I'll keep reading and polish the bolt till my parts arrive. Thanks guys

Well I just got my S12 last weekend, I knew what parts I wanted just had to wait for the next pay check to come in to get 'em. Got everything I needed from CSS, on part from here and a stock from DPMS. Now, I had done enough research to know that I wanted the Texas AK trigger set. Not wanting to have all the other parts and only be waiting on that I took a money order and mailed to Ron as per his website instructed. It felt a lil sketchy but I'd read enough reviews about his product to know that he's not just like collecting peoples cashiers checks and changing address or anything like that, I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered that way recently. If so, how long 'till you recieved your parts? There was no mention of email address' or phone numbers, and I thought about it too late to include one though I wish I had, but the whole mail order with no sort of order form thing kinda through me off haha. I literally just saw the thread where Cobra has them listed as one of his products, sorry for not goin there brother, lol maybe next time eh? In the mean time I'll keep reading and polish the bolt till my parts arrive. Thanks guys

Ron is a older gentleman who is out of the old school age, and probably not on the computer much.

He is at most all the gun shows in the Houston area, and is easy for the locals to find.

Seems to be a stand up guy and makes a nice trigger assy.

Ron is a older gentleman who is out of the old school age, and probably not on the computer much.

He is at most all the gun shows in the Houston area, and is easy for the locals to find.

Seems to be a stand up guy and makes a nice trigger assy.

haha yea I figured he was. I guess what I'm mostly concerned about is my check even making it there. Or rather when maybe? haha I guess I'm not exactly sure why I'm uneasy, if only it was back in the day when people saw adds for mail order guns in the back of a catalog. I reckon I've just gotten acustom to getting notifications when different stages of the process occur, but I am really excited about using his product on my gun. Plus having the likeness of our great country stamped on the side of the trigger ;)

Ron is probably not going to be in a hurry for anything, as he is semi retired. As said befoe, he's old school, and probably cringes everytime he sees a tacticool saiga. Used to do very good work, and I have a romanian he built up, absolutely superb example of a kalashnikov, actually stopped by his shop a few times when it was open, and watched the build pocess. I too have one of his triggers, but it is still uninstalled at this point. Bought it from him at a gunshow, as he is at most of them. I hear its similar to an arsenal trigger. He's a gumpy old man, dont expect anything less or more when dealing with him. Ive never heard of him scewing anyone over, fwiw, and Ive bought quite a bit of parts from him over the years. He wil be helpful, just grumpy.