So heres the short story.

Ive been working for a large Austrian ( not GLOCK ) company for the 9 1/2 years, 4 1/2 of those years I lived there. Beautiful country, packed full of busty girls and strong beer :)

Some time ago I talked to Mr. Glock for a short time about an idea I had for him. He then directed me to another executive and we talked about my idea and what I could offer them. Basically Im designing a few differnt folding knives for GLOCK and

Im waiting on the patent for these designs. They are very interested and after all the paperwork comes in they want me to send in everything and see if we can do some business. I think its a great idea and would be a great seller, especially

within the American LEO and civilian community.

What do you guys think? A GLOCK edc / tactical folding knife. FOCK YEAH!

Edited by GREYLUPO
  • Like 1

Thanks man!

These kinds of things can be very hard to make come to fruition, large companys can be very sneaky. They get the ground work from me then change a couple things and claim it s their own.

Glock=excel. I'm interested in anything that is affiliated with glock.

I think the trick is have a great edc/tactical knife that is cheap enough for them to produce, very robust and strong, and to keep it affordable, like $50 and under retail. They are not interested in having a company like Benchmade produce the knife and slap thier name on it like HK did.

Edited by GREYLUPO