for sale a brand new non folding triangle stock, looks just like a true side folding AKS-74U stock, but does not require the rear trunnion/hardware. You can replace the original ak stock with this one right away, without any modifications made.

SOLD

shipped price was $45

post-29794-0-12740900-1308241606_thumb.jpg

Edited by baraban7.62
  • Like 1

for sale a brand new non folding triangle stock, looks just like a true side folding AKS-74U stock, but does not require the rear trunnion/hardware. You can replace the original ak stock with this one right away, without any modifications made.

SOLD

Could you put the actual shipped selling price back in the ad? Others (myself included) may want to use the pricing as a reference for future sales of the same item.

• Like 3

SOLD

Could you put the actual shipped selling price back in the ad? Others (myself included) may want to use the pricing as a reference for future sales of the same item.

Yes the price should stay on all sold items in my opinion. It helps when making an offer on certain items to have an example for the seller of what the item has been sold for by other people.

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.