Well, the Remington 7600 mag fed rifle has borrowed A LOT of its design from the 870 shotgun, so in theory, it is possible if you can fab up a bunch of parts, this is also assuming you wanted a pump with a box mag. It would involve removing the elevator, fabbing up a magazine and magwell for it.

• Like 1

Nope. Well, at least not easily. I'm sure there are individuals out there skilled enough to make an 870 feed from a magazine but it's certainly not easy. If it was, you'd see magazine fed 870s and 500s.

:rolleyes: Not Saiga specific mags, but t3mac that is wholly nonfactual. In fact, there ARE mag fed 870s and 500s.

knoxx_Boxmag.jpg

As well as the norinco Hawk hawk_pump_std.jpg

Edited by beefcakeb0

:o

It looks like this one may have taken something similar to Saiga mags, seems like it came from the same place.

http://www.eaacorp.com/Manuals/IZH-81-Manual.PDF

:eek: Dayum, does anyone not search anymore? Look at this shit. xrail Tony-Web-Pic-315x241.jpg

Nope I can toss a box quicker.I did notice that Knoxx deal on of them.

What would RED JACKET say?

Nope. Well, at least not easily. I'm sure there are individuals out there skilled enough to make an 870 feed from a magazine but it's certainly not easy. If it was, you'd see magazine fed 870s and 500s.

:rolleyes: Not Saiga specific mags, but t3mac that is wholly nonfactual. In fact, there ARE mag fed 870s and 500s.

knoxx_Boxmag.jpg

As well as the norinco Hawk hawk_pump_std.jpg

Yeah, those are really common :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was impossible

:o

It looks like this one may have taken something similar to Saiga mags, seems like it came from the same place.

http://www.eaacorp.com/Manuals/IZH-81-Manual.PDF

:eek: Dayum, does anyone not search anymore? Look at this shit. xrail Tony-Web-Pic-315x241.jpg

Nope I can toss a box quicker.I did notice that Knoxx deal on of them.

What would RED JACKET say?

What do you mean what would RJ say?

Yeah, those are really common :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was impossible

What do you mean common? I know of them, have seen them, and it is more then individuals like you say doing it, there are companies out there. I mean there is a conversion kit for fucks sake. Wouldn't that kind of be evidence that you do not have to be a skilled individual to do something like this?

Edited by beefcakeb0

Link me to the conversion kit and I'll throw one on one of my shotguns and see how it is. I'm guessing theres a reason they aren't common.

I think he means the Knoxx kit, I was thinking about an aftermarket Saiga 12 mag well.

Yea, I think I meant the knoxx kit. But I doubt I could find a link without violating rules in place to protect our vendors. Surely you have access to google search.

Can't seem to find their site, I'm finding stuff for the mossberg only but even then, I can't really pin down a place to buy them.

I'd prefer to modify my 870, although I have a mossberg too.

But, I think this just goes to show that this sort of thing is rather uncommon, I don't know how good or bad this kit is, but it's certainly not very common. I completely fail to see advantages over a extended tube magazine but, that's another thread. I won't hijack this one anymore. If I can find a place to buy one, I'll buy one and give it a whirl.