12ga Remington 1100 magnum 30" barrel with custom full length stock. Supreme firepower in a styling package. Hidden within that full length stock is a 10rd tubular magazine. I love all Saigas, but this is what I had in mind when I sold my S-20.

It's not finished. Brass forend cap, barrel bands, grip cap, and buttplate will be coming soon.

post-6-1120892418_thumb.jpg

post-6-1120892436_thumb.jpg

post-6-1120892445_thumb.jpg

And NO I will NOT be selling these. I did this purely for enjoyment. My first gun was a 1763 pattern Brown Bess carbine (back then the CARBINES had a 30" barrel). As I gradually got into modern guns, I kept wanting to keep the best features of the musket. Large size, elegant full length furniture, large bore, while having the best features of a modern gun - pistol grip, self loading, and varieties of cartridge ammunition.

BRG#, How long does the 10 rd mag extension make the mag tube? I have been toying with the idea of building up a 870 with the 10 rd ext. but want to know if it will fit under a 24" barrel. I think that would be kick ass.

By the way that thing looks wild, even if it is long. Bad ass in its own way.

I think, I'm not sure, but I think a 10rd extension requires a 26" barrel. I could be wrong. I'll have to measure some time.

Regarding the 870, there's a factory tube extension to 6rd that fits under an 18" barrel and is of noticeably better quality than the aftermarket one, at least by Tac-Star. Mine was a little bit crooked, making it a good thing I already intended it to be inside the stock. Try Choate too, I don't have experience but I'd expect their mag extensions to be of better quality.