Stock options

Hey guys, new to the site and new to the Saiga. Love it so far but getting the itch to do alittle mod. What inexpensive noncollapsable stocks with pistol grip do you guys like? Was looking at the Tapco's for $60. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Ruckin69

+1 for the warsaw-length stock. I thought I'd like the longer NATO, but don't. You can use it even after you do your inevitable conversion, too. Rugged as hell. I want to add a short recoil pad eventually, but can't find a simple one, which would be the best of both worlds. Can't add another inch comfortably to a NATO-length. Something else to consider.

Edited by steveb327

+1 for the warsaw-length stock. I thought I'd like the longer NATO, but don't. You can use it even after you do your inevitable conversion, too. Rugged as hell. I want to add a short recoil pad eventually, but can't find a simple one, which would be the best of both worlds. Can't add another inch comfortably to a NATO-length. Something else to consider.

Yes, +1 for Warsaw length, completely and utterly agree!