Chaos extended quad, PA Micro red dot, and HK irons...co-witness?

My S12's have the Chaos Extended quad rail on them (not the Titan). I'm getting ready to order a Primary Arms micro red dot for the gun. However, prior to placing the order, I'd like to address the iron sights aspect of the gun. Right now, it has none. I'm not a big fan of the HK sights, but I think I might be kind of limited with that Chaos rail on there.

Do any of you have a rail with HK sights, and a micro red dot? The PA micro dot is a dimensional equivalent of the T1 Aimpoint micro. So, if you have HK sights and a T1 style micro, and they co witness, I should be good to go.

The fixed base one will co witness the one with the removable base not so much. I own both. The reason for this is that the one with the removable base has the dot emitter at 6 o'clock which almost exactly covers up the front sight post. The fixed base optic moves the emitter to 4:30 or so to specifically fix this.

it will co witness, but the depending on your stock you will need to move it higher for the PA, and you will be leaning up for it still. The Rim of the top of your front HK sight will be right below your Red Dot.