I want to trade my Tapco Collapsible stock setup for regular warsaw length AK stock (colors tan or black only)

I don't have a warsaw AK stock to trade, but I do have a piece of comparative information for you.

The S12 is heavy enough to begin with. But I have two of them, one of them (unconverted) with TAPCO collapsible stock, and another, converted, with a TAPCO folding stock. The weight difference (the collapsible stock equipped gun seems considerably heavier) is substantial, and even more telling as larger stick mags and drums are added to the mix.

I'll be converting that gun ASAP, and will replace that heavy stock with a folder....

I want to trade my Tapco Collapsible stock setup for regular warsaw length AK stock (colors tan or black only)

btw, there actually is a WTT (want to trade) forum on this site. Just click on WTT form the link below. It also has a WTS and WTB section.

Items for SALE or TRADE from private sellers - classifieds

FYI (not trying to be a dick), the forum rules state that you need to be a contributor to post this... It is worth a few bucks (as low as $5) to support this awesome site!

• Like 3