Doctors

A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.

C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.

Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Now think about this:

Guns

A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)

B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.

C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is.000188.

Statistics courtesy of FBI So, statistically speaking, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT Almost everyone has at least one doctor. This means you are over 900 times more likely to be killed by a doctor than a gun owner! Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand! Out of concern for the public at large, I withheld the statistics on Lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!

• Like 4

Apologies to any Doctors who are members, but doctors suck as much as politicians. Both groups are policed by their own members, and neither has to answer for the mistakes they make. I'll take the gun thank you :super:

Edited by Dad2142Dad

My Cousin Nuckerfutz, please don't make fun of the deceased that was his real name, died an accidental death due do a doctor's mistake.

I am proud to announce the piece of legislature i'm now calling the Nuckerfutz bill in honor of his legacy, that his tragic death with never happen to another young man., it will ban doctors with the ability to see more than 10 Patents a day, or the ability accept detectable non committed patents, it will also ban doctor's from wearing shrouds that could get caught in the equipment. it will also ban protruding grips from stethoscopes or other medical equipment and ban all medical equipment from foreign countries that have 10 or more foreign parts. We are also banning any piece of medical equipment that has two or more non sporting features, even though our critics might contend sport doesn't factor into why doctors may be buying medical equipment, there's a very old law in our records and there's no way we about reduce the number of laws we have based on comment sense. come on, we not some crazy Tea baggers or something.

Go to NUCKERFUTZBILL.COM/SAVETHECHILDRENANDPUPPIES/VOTE/INCEASEMYPAYCHECK (NOT REAL LOL)

If you don't go right now and support this, you want children to die and your a domestic terrorist,

Edited by Joebanks

Recall all that it is the art and practice of medicine in any field and can and will be subjectively influenced by the multiplicity of contributing and extenuating factors in any one individual, and that any two individuals may not respond similarly in the course of their illness, depending upon their immune status at the beginning of the disease, the initial degree of illness at time of diagnosis or other contributing illnesses, the known progression of the disease, any treatments available, and the response rates to the treatments. Lots of things to consider.

And my wife is crippled because the surgeon who she thought was a good friend couldn't do the back surgery, but he did need the money to make a payment on his airplane!

Doctors are MANY times more dangerous than guns!