This will be fun!!!

I can't really stress enough how much fun we are gonna have with this new platform!

:super:

post-1293-0-60502700-1311402275_thumb.jpg

Dude really... I'm an AK nut and have been since I was about 6 years old. I have AKs, I have S-12s and love every single one of em. Have all the rest of the Saiga shotgun and rifle gauges / calibers too. Love them all. The Mauser and the Enfield I wouldn't take any reasonable offer for. The Mosin and our buddy Athelbert's Carcano... forget about it.... As much as I love all my rifles and shotties, I'll never try and pick sides on which origins or whatever are better than any other in the bunch...Whether it be Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, Chinese, Turkish, or what the hell ever, I do not discriminate among kickass firearms. Those who do..ahh ....whatever. The USA has our own great history with great inventions and some of the best firearms on the planet. I now have two complete AR's .... one's Turkish and the other S&W. Dammit I like both of em! Fortunately one of em can shoot the biggest payload I can get at a reasonable cost, and I'm all over that! Just wait & see what I am gonna do with this weapon fellas.... Tony has the goodies comin out soon so we can all have a bit of fun, and I plan on thinkin' a lil outside the box.

:devil:

I can't wait to see what you come up with, I just took mine out for a quick test drive the other day.. I really like the gun, and with the prototype pics posted by Tromix and tac 47, I can easily see this as a gun I will love.(i really like the chaos rail on it and i just so happen to have a spare one lying around!!)

I don't want to thread jack, but I have some questions about what I need to press off/on a few gas blocks, pm inbound about that. Thanks

• Like 1