I recently traded my ISSC m22 to my brother inlaw for a barely shot ruger lcp. I have to say that I love this little basterd. It super compact and feels really well in the hand for a pocket gun. I believe I came out ahead in the trade because it had about 100 rounds through it (40 were mine when my bro inlaw bought it last year) and multiple holsters and mags. I guess he didnt enjoy shooting it (he said it hurt his hand...poon) so thats why he wanted my 22lr. It came with an IWB holster, paddle holster, and a pocket holster. It also came with the ruger pistol rug and 2 mags w/ finger extensions. loaded with speer gold dots.

I was wondering if anybody has shot the cheap tula ammo through an lcp and if it did, did it function well? I am mainly looking for some cheap reliable plinking ammo. Also has anybody handled an lcp with the crimson laser?

post-27610-0-02928700-1314672388_thumb.jpg

post-27610-0-96538800-1314672412_thumb.jpg

Hello

I have a couple LCP's w/ C/T lasers, as well as a couple Kel-Tec P3AT's w/ C/T's attached, and LC9's w/ C/T's

The real value of the lasers for these little "pocket protectors" is to be able to accurately fire them from a position other than conventional. For instance, you can have them palmed in your hand with your arms crossed and still be on target to a potential perp without them even realizing it. A woman can have one hidden behind a purse and be "on target" from a brief laser flash.

The possibilities are endless with a pistol that is almost invisible in your hand.

The downside of pocket carry is that retreival is not particularly quick or un-obvious, and real difficult while seated.

I have gone to using Crossbreeds for most of my carry tasks for the above reasons, and therefore have gone to slightly larger pistols most of the time (LC9, SR9-C)

JMHO.....

-guido