Just unpackaged my s12

Hello everyone.

I have been reading about conversions and all kind of accessories. It appears that the some of the conversion things can be done by anyone, how tricky is it really?

I would really like to get the most out of my s12, just knowing where to start is the hard part.

Hello everyone.

I have been reading about conversions and all kind of accessories. It appears that the some of the conversion things can be done by anyone, how tricky is it really?

I would really like to get the most out of my s12, just knowing where to start is the hard part.

Start by reading these threads............... they are full of good info and how-to. Good luck to you. It's not that hard to do, heck I did it! :lolol:

My lihttp://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/49-tech-section/nk

Edited by antinwo

Really easy to do with the videos. Hardest thing to do was the stupid bho spring. The videos are one of the greatest community services I have ever seen

If you pay attention to Gregg's(video) method of installing the BHO, it's fairly simple.