• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I actually disagree with the the nuge on something, interesting.

They whole thing? parts of it? whats there to disagree too? Not being a jerk, just curious.

seriously, not busting chops, just asking.

these demonic cultists are on a global jihad to crush freedom

The do not attack us because we are free, at least in the case of AQ and 9/11. Be careful though, you are not a good American if you do not blindly accept that explanation. Remember, we never do anything wrong, they hate our freedoms....It's not like we instal dictators/radicals or support the very people we later attack when it suits our agenda.

Moving forward, America must continue to identify and eradicate these terrorist vermin.

I take this to mean that he favors going around the world fighting against a loosely defined idea. We can't afford that in more ways than one.

Where two or more of these terror cultists gather, they should expect us to drill a hole in their foreheads.

It's easy to commit the lives of others to that fight, they would never stop fighting. Backs up my previous point.

We must continue to kill them at every opportunity. Death and war are all they understand. We must give those to them nonstop by unleashing hell upon them at all times.

Sounds fun....does he not realize that it is our meddling around the world that partially motivated those who attacked us? Right now there are reports that Pakistan was helping to attack our embassy. As a result of our needless (IMHO) wars we are not as prepared as we could be to do something about that if it came to military action. Want to talk about a hit to the economy? See what happens if we get in a 3rd war, though I'm sure Nugent would be all for it.

Knowing that, our politicians must be very cautious about reducing our military’s ability to kill the enemies of freedom by cutting its budget to further placate the insane federal government’s gluttonous addiction to wanton spending.

I agree that we must maintain a certain level of military funding but I also believe that we can not afford the current level. To be honest, it's pretty obvious. Another thing to remember is that AQ's goal all along was to force us to spend to much and get bogged down in a war with high civilian casualties, thus hurting us financially and in foreign opinion. Fuck foreign opinion? Well, that attitude will help recruit more enemies. Spending trillions and ending up with MORE enemies is hardly success. Kill 'em all, right? :rolleyes:

Americans must commit to this struggle for the long term. It will take years, possibly decades, to win the war on terror. That is our future, our reality. It is the most fundamental lesson of Sept. 11.

The result of this approach will be world war 3 and a bankrupt US. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

America either kicks butt as if we mean it, or we will continue to get ours kicked.

An overly simplified opinion.

flame suit on :D

Edited by bigj480