FS - AK 47 / 74 Bull Pup Quad Rail Kit

FS - AK47/74 Bull Pup Quad Rail

I have all the parts needed to build this quad rail for your KVAR/CIA AK47/74 Bull Pup

Progress046.jpg

I am asking $300 plus shipping.

Here is the normal breakdown for the parts and labor for the Bull Pup Quad Rail.

PartsList002.jpg

I have a Bull Pup Parts Kit available for $175 if you want to convert your AK to a bull pup

This is what the kit looks like off the gun

BPQuadRail.jpg

I can provide you wait all of the tech support you will need to make this work on your rifle

If interested, send an email to bobadebt@ec.rr.com

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have a "Rough Cut" kit available for $225 plus shipping.

You will have to cut the Forward Vertical Grip Rail and the Top Rail to fit your rifle.

It will come the cut areas and bead blasted areas so you will also have to have it finished once it it has been modified to fit your rifle

It will look very similar to this kit

KitAL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is exactly what I was looking to do. One problem though I am putting Nathan Dublin's (Dublin AK Systems) Ratchet charging system on all four of my bullpups. Can they co-exist with a few mods?

No, right handed. But very accustomed to left side charging handle. You still have K-Var kits? And that's 175 shipped? Need one for my '74 and would rather buy from a vendor here. I am also doing my Saiga 12 as a bullpup without the charging handle kit, will the rail set work?

I have a KVAR kit and I can hook you up at $175 shipped.

I have seen people make this kit fit an S-12 but it looked like it took a lot of modifications. I can not say if my Rail kit will work on an S-12 but if you can get the front grip assembly onto an S-12 you can probably get the Rail kit to ork too.

Email me at bobadebt@ec.rr.com if you want the KVAR kit.

Thanks

Edited by Boba Debt
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.