Making CSS order.. which folding mechanism..

exactly as the title says.. there are two.. one is $60 and one is $80.. is the $80 one that much better?

and as an aside.. the "stormwerkz" one? maybe just order that one? open to suggestions..

likely going with an ACE stock.. there are tons of options.. but I have an ACE stock on my 7.62 and thing is great...

I have the CSS push button and I like it better than the standard ACE, BUT.... It was a huge PITA to get it adjusted so there is no slop in it with the stock extended. It's still better than the standard ACE hinge, at least for the S-12, because I found that the ACE unit was starting to unlock under recoil. I put that hinge on my S-308 and had no problems with it there.

I cannot comment on the Ace or CSS folders, but I did recently receive a Stormwerkz folder and it is quite solid. Unlike the Ace folder it has two lugs and locks in both the folded and unfolded positions. Really solid, no wobbliness at all. The only downside to it is that it tucks the stock in closer to the receiver than the Ace and kept my Tromix stock from folding completely parallel with the weapon. This may not be an isue for you since you are going to use an Ace stock. Best of all it is cheaper, than the Ace.