In response to the "recording music" thread, I'm curious as to how many forum members play/record/perform music either independently or with a band.

If you have a link for your band/recordings, post it here.

www.myspace.com/day_of_ruin

Our full album is posted here.

"edited for some details"

I'm the vocalist for my band. Our guitarist and I have been in a few bands together over the last 10 years. Never toured but we have played with some awesome bands. Nothing beats the energy of a good live show!

Edited by dayofruin

Used to play with a band "DSM4" the funny part is... it was reference to a manual... our rhythm guitarist was the mental health director for the county... LOL

I play Bass guitar. Have for over 20 years now. Mostly blues, and classic rock, but I also do a little hard rock too... :up:

I prefer my Peavy Cirrus 5 string, but I also have a Steinberger 5, an Ibanez 8 string Studio, an Ibanez SG 5 string, as well as a couple cheapies... an OLP spector 5 string copy, and a vantage 4 string.

I run a Peavy Mark IV head with the options of any one of the three cabinets - 2- 2X15 cabinets, one peavy, one Hartke style ( its not a hartke brand, but its got hartke drivers in it. ) and a 2-10/1-15 Peavy cabinet. Good lotta thumpin there... :up:

:smoke:

I have a BM in Jazz performance, and an MM in Composition, almost done with the DMA (ABD), I play bass full time and have had a wonderful life thus far. I love showing off saiga pics and vids to the liberal weenies I have to deal with in academia. You'd be surprised how many of them come up to me on the down low wanting to learn how to shoot. You can check out my main gig at www.kriskimura.com

• Like 1