Saiga 12 bumfire stock, similar to slidefire stock (ssar15)

I'll buy one!!! Did you test it with any drums?

That will go nicely with my DPMS AR with the SSAR-15!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHi65dN1zYQ

I don't like hearing these guys using the term fullauto, shit like that is going to speed up this device being on the ATF hit list! As if it's not already.unsure.png

Do you really want to hit a person in your hallway with 20 rounds of buck shot from 5 feet away? It'll be a helluva mess and honestly, like it or not, its going to be a train wreck explaining that in court. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for blasting home invaders, but combining a psudo-full-auto gun (legal paper and all) and a pile of ground-human is going to be sticky in court.

I say kill them, use more than enough gun and ammo. If you live through the situation worry about litigation later.

They will most likely argue that you accidentally shot them with your sliding stock, and sue you. The same crap lawyers do with light triggers.

Edited by mike123456

I say kill them, use more than enough gun and ammo. If you live through the situation worry about litigation later.

It's a little smarter and more responsible to prepare for a situation like that before it happens than saying "just do it" and end up in court and possibly prison for a long, long time afterward. A couple rounds of buckshot is self defense, 20 rounds of buckshot is extremely excessive.