Buyer Beware Jeremy Andreae of Rosholt Wisconsin

I recently bought a Yugo M70 AB2 on another gun forums equipment exchange. The seller listed the rifle as New In Box. I received it yesterday. To my horror the barrel was pitted and corroded. I called Jeremy Andreae and told him about the problem and requested he send my money back. He said no. He said it was my problem now. I just want to warn the members here not to make any deals with this guy. He is a cheat and liar !!! Looks like I am going to have to sue him in small claims court. he also had a Saiga for sale. Photos of rifle bore below.............

M70barrel3-1.jpg

Sent through US Mail? get a gunsmith to write a letter confirming pitted bore, then take that letter (NOT the Yugo!!!) and report him to the Postmaster. Mail Fraud is a felony, it tends to get peoples attention when they hear KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK "Federal Marshals!"

No, I am *not* a nice guy.

Thanks for putting this up here too. Mike posted this up on a few forums, it started on ar15.com but I asked him to put it up here because the guy was apparently trying to sell a saiga too. Didnt want his scamming trash to end up here. Just wanted everyone to know to keep an eye out for this fella if he comes lurking around.

LInk here to the thread on AR15 http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_109/914133__1_for_JandreaeinWI.html

Edited by Chevyman097

I guess I should have bought the Saiga he had for sale. The bore on it would have been good to go. I am currently trying to get Century to take the Yugo back. Century is being difficult because I was not the original buyer. Jeremy could have sent it back no problem. That's what is so frustrating about this. Please watch out for this guy !!! I do not want anyone else to be taken by this scum.

Edited by AKMIKEFMJ

I guess I should have bought the Saiga he had for sale. The bore on it would have been good to go. I am currently trying to get Century to take the Yugo back. Century is being difficult because I was not the original buyer. Jeremy could have sent it back no problem. That's what is so frustrating about this. Please watch out for this guy !!! I do not want anyone else to be taken by this scum.

Why aren't you burning him for Mail Fraud? Firearms violations are severe.

Why aren't you burning him for Mail Fraud? Firearms violations are severe.

If I can't get Century to take it back I will look into it. Thanks