Has anyone used this sight? Thoughts? Opinions?

I am really interested in this option, paired with the TWS. I would be using it on my saiga 7.62.

I'm also wondering if TWS has gotten the bugs out concerning the bolt slamming into their version of the recoil spring guide block.

( not sure of the name I used ).

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I like the Tech Sight a lot. I had to make a small modification to make it easier to field strip, and the 200-series is a little more precise than an AK needs, but overall it's rugged and reliable.

So, what was the modification? I saw a little thing wrapped around the back???? Did you drill thru the sight and add a keeper?

I was wondering if the ACE bolt on sight is as simple as it looks? Anything special need to be done to line it up?

Ah, here it is. I couldn't figure out where I'd posted that thread, and I only post on two gun fora! It's not necessary to drill through the sight, only to widen the plunger holes to 3/16".

The only special tool I used when installing the Ace front sight was a spirit level. The top is flat and provides a good reference point if the rifle is level.