Whats the most simple vertical grip out there?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to install a vertical grip on the front of my .410. Ive seen some saigas out there with vertical grips on the factory furniture and thats what I want to do to mine. Im not looking to change up any furniture just a simple 1 bolt grip. Any suggestions?

The subject title of your forum thread asked, "What's the most simple vertical grip out there?"

IMHO, they are all extremely simple to install as long as you have a forend handguard with a bottom picatinny rail. Since the OEM Saiga .410 does not come with such a forend, you're likely seeking suggestions as to which aftermarket forend product with a lower picatinny rail is most preferred.

Dude, specifically regarding which vertical grip? It's almost like comparing snow flakes. It's genuinely a matter of personal preference for ergonomics and styling. I will say though that if at all possible, stay away from Airsoft-type products; they are not manufactured to the same robust standards.

Me personally, I like the Magpul AFG grip. . . but it's not a true vertical grip.

Anyway, good luck!

Edited by Gary
  • 4 weeks later...