New Cult Member LOL

Well I recently bought my new Saiga 12 and had the local gun shop convert it for me ($75) and the only thing they didn't do was put the BHO back in. But reading and lurking here I know how to do this myself if I choose to, so I can't complain. It does have 3 ports and they are all visible but I haven't measured them. All that's left to do is have fun shooting it and some future mods to get it to where I want it.

Saiga12converted.jpg

Yeah I paid $600 for the shotgun then got the conversion kit from CSS along with the 10rd mag and flash hider. The shop knows their stuff and gave me a good deal on the conversion.

The fun part is doing the conversion yourself. Plus i learned alot about the gun.

Edited by renegade331

Yeah I paid $600 for the shotgun then got the conversion kit from CSS along with the 10rd mag and flash hider. The shop knows their stuff and gave me a good deal on the conversion.

The fun part is doing the conversion yourself. Plus i learned alot about the gun.

Yeah, I could've done it myself, just following the videos on CSS website but with working full time and school I don't get much free time and too me $75 was worth me not having to have to wait until I do get some free time. I'm having hard enough time just to try and go shooting.

I was hell bent on getting a quad rail but with chaos being backordered I've had time to think and I bought a bp-02 low profile kalinka side scope mount and a red dot sight and now I just need the chaos tri-rail and a vertical grip, then after I've done some extensive shooting I'm thinking of getting the auto plug and I should be happy (should being key).

Got some more goodies, a Condor 42" case with removeable pouches, another SGM 10rd mag, MDarms 20rd Drum, vertical grip, Truglo red/green dot sight, Kalinka bp-02 low profile tactical side mount. All I need now is the Chaos Tri-rail to get off of backorder so I can order one and to receive my Tac47 Autoplug that I ordered.

Saiga12condorcasemdarmsdrumandmags.jpg

Saiga12trugloreddotsight.jpg