• ACE Pignose Adapter
  • Tromix Fire Control Group
  • CSS Trigger Guard
  • Hogue Pistol Grip
  • HK Sights (welded on)
  • Promag Drum (12 rounds)
  • Kvar Hand Guard
  • Kvar Retainer
  • Arsenal Rail (shaved shortened refinished)
  • Vltor Quick Release Flashlight Mount
  • Surefire G2 Light

saiga12finalvlad1.jpg

saiga12finalvlad2.jpg

saiga12finalvlad7.jpg

saiga12finalvlad4.jpg

saiga12finalvlad5.jpg

saiga12finalvlad6.jpg

*disclaimer- I am in the process of moving to PA from NJ.. this gun is stored in a safe in PA and will never be in NJ

uploaded a few pictures of the arsenal rail a couple people asked to see it close up.. I chopped the front off of it.. and then shaved the top part of the rail... rounded the edges.... I love the rail but the way it comes was just too bulky.. this seems perfect..

• Like 3

I live in PA....you can store it with me and I promise to clean it everytime....right after I shoot

Hey what drum is that and how do you like it?

ha thanks.. it is at families house in PA where I stay.. I have my gun safe there..

it is promag.. at first... I was not sure because I heard horror stories with OTHER promag magazines.. have not had it out to shoot yet so not sure how it feeds... function checked it by hand cycling and seems fine.. fit without issue.. size is great.. it is nice and small..

I have been patiently waiting for the Chaos minidrum......Not gonna wait too much longer.....Prob buy the Promag. I also like the low profile.

really surprised but this seems just fine.. as long as it cycles during live fire as well and it hand cycles... there will be no complaints from me..

Very Nice!!

thanks

I've been using the 10rd'er which is the same as the 12 but blocked off to 10. The only issue I had was loading with a full magazine in a open bolt, the first round would get stuck while chamerbing. -1 round and the issue went away. I like these much more than the long 10 rd stick mags which draw alot of attention.

Looks good man! How do you like those weld on HK sights? I've been trying to decide what kind to get.

they are great... have not shot with them yet.... but I would say they are likely far more precision than anything a shotgun will ever call for.. but they were not super expensive.. and appear to be quality.. so good to go in my book..

Looks good man! How do you like those weld on HK sights? I've been trying to decide what kind to get.

they are great... have not shot with them yet.... but I would say they are likely far more precision than anything a shotgun will ever call for.. but they were not super expensive.. and appear to be quality.. so good to go in my book..

Might have to check those out. Thanks