My first Izzy 8

Just received my first 8 rounder from Oleg. Like a kid at Christmas. Anyone who claims they aren't worth the money has never held one in their hands. Simply more solid. I'm going to get a few beers in me, pucker my asshole, and file that bitch to fit my weapon. This is a good night.

• Like 1

Anyone who claims they aren't worth the money has never held one in their hands. Simply more solid.

so very true! the Saiga-12 just looks more robust and menacing with that factory 8-rounder attached. The S12 seems like its been designed to look best with the 8-rounder attached rather than the 5-rounder that comes with it from the factory.

i also just got my two brand spanking new 8-rounders from Oleg and if it weren't for him, I'd still be stuck with my lone factory 5-rounder. had to wait 3 months for my pre-paid order but good things come to those who wait in my case.

BTW, i noticed i can squeeze in 9 rounds into my Izzy 8-rounders but can only load them with the bolt held open. this is true for both of my new 8-rounder mags. have you noticed this?

Edited by glennhmd