NCStar Sight Tool Broke!

All the reviews looked okay, and I figured it would be pretty hard to screw up something that simple so I gave it a go. But first time out, the sight tool broke on me trying to screw in the post. The little "wrench" just split wide open. The sight was a little tight, but not frozen, I was able to move it twice before the tool gave way. I figured the sight should be pretty snug to avoid coming loose while shooting. Manged to get the sight pretty close before the tool failed and the clamp still works fine. Is there something else that I could get by with just to screw the post in a little more? I don't plan on using the sights regularly, just want them to be close in the event my scope fails...

NCstar Sight Tool Broke!

i think i found your problem, get an ak buttstock cleaning kit, it has a front sight tool

Thanks! Actually already have one! It came with the rifle, but never bothered to open it, as I was just using my usual cleaning kit...

once you open it, dont plan on getting all that shit back in the little metal dildo that it came in, lol