Wow!! Fired up on the forum around 8:00 this a.m. (yeppers, slept through MOST of it last night), and I see that we have 39 members celebrating their Birthday today!! Instead of doing it individually, I wanted to do a collective shoutout to all of you on your Birthday, and to wish all of the rest of my forum brothers and sisters a very happy New Year!!

What are your predictions, hopes, dreams for this upcoming year? I would LOVE to see prices drop lower to where I could finaly pick up a S-12 to go with my arsenal of Saiga rifles. I would also love to see Saiga come out with a few more calibers this year, and see ammo prices drop, or at least stay where they are.

Most of all, I wish for all continuing employment for those that are working, and for those that aren't, I pray that you will find work soon!!

Happy New Year!

Hope-Economy gets un-Fucked

Prediction-Republican party will have a hell of a time in 2012 Presedintial election but they will do well in Congress. The presidential candidates are all fighting eachother, and the only one who seems like he could make positive changes is Ron Paul. But he's not popular with a lot of Republican money, so he is go ng to have a tough time getting the nomination. If he does he could win the election. If not he should run 3rd party, and might still win if he can get his message out. Though watch out for the other candidates Political Action Committies (that's how they run their attack ads) running ads trying to make Paul as out of touch and having ties to racists. (Note, I don't buy it, but that's whay they'll say. They've already started and as Paul gets more popular it will get worse).

Resolution-Update emergency supplies, go shooting more.

I really need to spend more on ammo this year instead of firearms! I would like to get an S-12, but in reality, my gun cabinets overflow, would like to get up to at least several thousand rounds per caliber. Dang, ya think you are starting to get a decent pile of ammo, and then you decide to warm up a few barrels, and then there goes a 1000 rounds or so! :(

Also agree on the chances of the repubs in the Pres. election...haven't seen anyone I think has a chance against Obama cept Ron Paul, and he is not mainsteam enough for the gen public to get behind.

Edited by unclejake