better, more ergo monte carlo stock for unconverted saiga

I hate the cheezy plastic/hollow feel of the factory stock, i do not wish to convert at this time and want to stay 922 compliant. Are there any good stocks out there without pistol grip/thumbhole? I currently have a dragunov type stock but i am pretty sure that puts me on the naughty list right? I am too lazy to search right now so if you are bored or just want to be helpful, thank you kindly

One other option is to fill your factory stock with expanding foam like"great stuff", gives the factory buttstock a more solid feel. For what that is worth. It no longer will have that hollow sound to it.

Cammmman you don't like your stock feeling like its made of paper mâché?!?! Lol

I wonder how long before the Saiga forum becomes a pay per view forum?

scorn.gif Business Members spend a lot of money for their small bit of exclusiveness in advertising and linking to their Websites/Products.

Money which keeps this site's bills paid, and keeps access free for you.

Why don't you at least make the minimum $5 Contributor donation and then talk a little shit.

How long has this website been around? Still free? Did you pay to logon? No? Then STFU.

We can talk all we want about other Vendor's products/sales and whatever, we just can't post a link... Cry me river, someone might have to Google something.horror.gif

• Like 2