conversion help leftover parts?

First i'd like to say that i found this forum among other resources listed on this forum extremely useful in helping me through the conversion. My knowledge of long guns is very limited and my saiga 7.62x39 is actually the first long gun i've ever owned. That being said, i finally built up the nerve to take the drill to my gun and make the conversion. For the most part everything went "smooth." Im no machinist or gunsmith nor do i claim to be and im sure future conversions will go a lot smoother and look a lot better.You have to start somewhere. Long story short I "completed" my conversion but havent had a chance to get some range time in and actually test it but I have some parts that are left over and im unsure as to whether they are throw away parts from the conversion that are no longer necessary or if I messed something up somewhere and need to go back in and make things right. Thank you guys for your help and dont be to harsh on me its my first time and im here to learn not to impose my opinions on anyone or claim to be more knowledgeable. Rookie status in full effect.

post-38419-0-24683700-1326514306_thumb.jpg

post-38419-0-35152800-1326514315_thumb.jpg

post-38419-0-28059100-1326514441_thumb.jpgone more picture that wouldnt fit.

The part in the first picture might be needed, but the other two should be obsolete since you have converted your gun.

The first part is the shepherd's crook. It is used to keep the trigger and hammer retaining pins in place. There are plenty of videos on this forum that show how to install the spring(shepherd's crook). If you obtained a retaining plate to hold your pins in place, you will not need the shepherd's crook, but I would keep it in your box of spares anyway.

Sounds good. I'll do a search for shepherd's crook and see what i can learn. Im thinking I did install a retaining plate though now that you mention what the purpose was. I bought my conversion kit from CSS and i think that was included. Again my knowledge is very limited but im getting there. Thank you. The gun seems to be operational but like i said I havent had a chance to take it to the range and get some actual trigger time. I did check to see if the safety was working, the magazines were sitting properly, i cycled a few rounds in and out and everything seems to be normal but I guess ill find out on Sunday.

Where it says side view method 1. I have one of those. Looks like a weird shaped flat wrench and was fairly easy to install. Im sure a lot easier than any of the other options. Thanks gunfun. I feel a lot better knowing i didnt leave out necessary parts. And leadchucker, it does look like a pain to get installed. I guess hats off to CSS for providing one with their kit.