How much is a 7.62x39 Saiga?

J&G Sales. $299.95 + $20.00 shipping + FFL fee. And available to Kalifornia residents. Get it at that price while you can.

Thanks. Ive been calling local gun shops and most of them show the saiga on back order. I guess its in high demand. Hope i can get my hands on one soon.

My LGS do not carry Saiga; and most of time their prices are asking way too high. I gave up and bought firearms on line. The cheapest I have found is $299.95 at J&G Sales +$20 shipping + FFL .

How do i find out how much will my local gun shop charge me to have the gun shipped to them?

Call a bunch of LGSs, see which offer the lowest cost Transfer fee.

Or, ask around at the range, local gun gun club, friends or whomever and ask who they use.

I would not pay more than $40.-$50. for the transfer and then whatever fees are customary for California NICS check.

I have a shop that charges me $20. for a transfer, no other fees.

FFL can be LGS, Pawn shop, and a person.

some on-line store proviedes list of FFL for your area. ex, http://www.budsgunsh...catalog/ffl.php

price reported by user may not be updated. call them

The site you gave me is all i need. Thanks a lot! It even gives you the prices of their most recent transfers. Good Looking.