Finally found a 20' barrell....

.....and picking it up today. $360 to my door.

(Should have read 20 inch barrel.)

Pinned FSB (not dimpled) 1000 meter sight leaf , and enough spare parts at the house to restore it ASAP.

I'm stoked.

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 1

Pinned FSB (not dimpled) 1000 meter sight leaf , and enough spare parts at the house to restore it ASAP.

I'm stoked.

Awesome. Glad you found what you're looking for. But what makes you want a 20" bbl so bad?

pm me where you found it from cuz im looking for a 20 or a 22 if they exist

Centerfire. They had free shipping last month.

I'm stoked.

Awesome. Glad you found what you're looking for. But what makes you want a 20" bbl so bad?

Accuracy. My longer barrel 223 is way more accurate then the 16 inch. Edited by Jetmech

I cannot believe somebody has not done a comparison/review out there.

The 20" were more available a couple of years ago if I remember rightly, then it seems to have dried up.

Would like to see a follow up on your accuracy results if you could keep us informed. That would be great.

The 20" were more available a couple of years ago if I remember rightly, then it seems to have dried up.

Would like to see a follow up on your accuracy results if you could keep us informed. That would be great.

Agreed. Although I'll predict minimal gains in accuracy vs major loss in mobility will keep me buying 16in intermediate caliber rifles.

Agreed. Although I'll predict minimal gains in accuracy vs major loss in mobility will keep me buying 16in intermediate caliber rifles.

Will do. As far as a shit & get gun, I have plenty to choose from.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

First stage of basic restoration completed. Rifle was assembled with extra parts lying around including a Tapco double hook trigger. Bullet guide was the only part that had to be ordered.

Next up is to thread the barrel and get to the range.

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 2