Install safety lever

....I've got my conversion completely assembled with the exception of the safety lever....Question is: How do you get the lever to rotate into position past the top of the disconnector??.....I used the locking plate for the pins, so installing the lever before the trigger assembley doesn't seem to be an option ......

Edited by Oldwheat

WHAT REALLY SUCKS.... is at one time I knew the answer to this conundrum... as I sit and probe my brain, the response eludes me....

I know when I read the correct reply I am going to go "DOH"....

Cause its something easy like SHOVE HARDER... or somesuch...

I put mine in after all the junk was in.... but left the trigger pin OUT.... then it all could move around in there... then put the trigger pin BACK IN after the safety was set... but I used E CLIPS... so its a different ballgame for you...

On the WASR10... it just rotates right around...cause I have the retainer plate in THAT....nothing gets in its way....

You cant push the disconector FURTHER FORWARD ( like pull the trigger... PLUS more...) while rotating it around, can ya??? I dont think thats right, but felt it couldnt hurt to ask... LOL

Its weird...

:smoke:

Edited by IndyArms
Just pull the trigger, and the disconnector moves forward just enough to get the selector lever in, believe me I've done it a million times.

..I no sooner fonished posting this when it came to me - "Pull the freakin trigger you idiot" :rolleyes: ....Unfortunately I didn't get back fast enough to delete it, lol.....Thanks for being kind guys...It's always somethig simple.

You cant push the disconector FURTHER FORWARD ( like pull the trigger... PLUS more...) while rotating it around, can ya??? I dont think thats right, but felt it couldnt hurt to ask... LOL

See above... quoting myself...

I knew it was too simple... I was wracking my brain for the obvious...

here it comes... as the prophecy foretold...

***DOH***

LOL