Hand cycling action problem?

Hello everyone.

I just finished converting my S12 with the help of this forum thank you. I have not shot the gun yet and was planing on doing so this week. However I just read a topic on trouble loading a full mag with the bolt closed so I tried it with my gun. I hand cycle a ten round mag with high brass loads and the rounds would go all the way into the chamber (including the rim of the shell) where the extractor could not reach it. I haven't done any kind of mods to the bolt or carrier, Do I have a problem with this gun and is there a fix?

Did you let the bolt fly into the chamber?

Do not do this in the house or where if it goes off it would cause a mess!!!

Pull it back all the way, and let go ( just let it slip out of your finger)to see if it grabs the shell.

Yes I let let the bolt go by its self and the bolt grabbed the shell from the mag and pushed it way into the chamber, i had to use a cleaning rod and tap it with a mallet to get the shell out. I guess i'll know more when i shoot it Wednesday.

Thanks

I actually prepared some photos ready to post just before I realized my mistake...

so, by the way if I post a photo does it have to be located on the web (url) or is there an option to upload the photo from my computer here in this reply box?

Thanks