TAC47 Auto Plug apart..

I guess after so many rounds the plug on the TAC47 backed out little by little and today while dicking around with my KREB's safety/BHO I was finally able to make it hit hard enough to bust it loose and send everything inside of it out onto the floor. I'm worried that I may have reassembled it incorrectly and would like to know if anyone else has taken it apart and can confirm for me that there are indeed 4 parts to the entire assembly? Looks like the main body, spring, retaining screw and a plunger.

Thank you,

Gene

I guess after so many rounds the plug on the TAC47 backed out little by little and today while dicking around with my KREB's safety/BHO I was finally able to make it hit hard enough to bust it loose and send everything inside of it out onto the floor. I'm worried that I may have reassembled it incorrectly and would like to know if anyone else has taken it apart and can confirm for me that there are indeed 4 parts to the entire assembly? Looks like the main body, spring, retaining screw and a plunger.

Thank you,

Gene

Correct