Rifle back today!

post-37984-0-68364000-1330375431_thumb.jpg

Well I got my cold war style saiga back in my arms now. I must say Im much happier with this rifle- it has a bay lug, the rear sight matches better, the handgaurds arent about to fall off lol. Anyway heres a pic and a short review. Atlantic Firearms & Velocity Firearms are freaking awesome! I didnt pay shipping 1 time for its 3 trips!!! Then last week when the guy was sending it out he asked how much my ffl fee was to cover that too- I told him man you guys have done more than enough and Ill take care of the ffl fee. But just him offering was crazy. I didnt want them to completely lose on the deal so I took the 15$ hit again. But once again Atlantic & Velocity are awesome people and make good products and do good business. Buy stuff from them lol *edit* what the heck is the deal with this thing? also the hole by the pistol grip is plugged nicely - the other hole by the handgaurd is open still

post-37984-0-96899300-1330376501_thumb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHA0wppkRRc

Edited by buddykermit

That ought to be a spring loaded keeper on the dust cover release button.

I think it's really a nice thing to have. I've tried some dust covers which had rails on 'em and they all needed a keeper like that to keep the recoil from knocking the dust cover, rail and scope/red dot off.

I was quick enough to catch it the first time.

wood furniture, slant muzle break, bolt hold open are the differences i can see, im not an expert on the sgl series although i know a bit that seems to be it. i was actually going to get a standard sgl 21 then the side folder sgl 21. then i got my draco back from the evidence room before i bought one and said wtf if i already got a tacd out ak why not get a classic looking one. i added a nice russian sling on it for authenticity.

thanks, yeah it was stolen for about an hour tops before the cops had my guns he had stolen and him in custody. he plead out to 25 years like a month ago. i had to harass the hell out of the detective to get my property back but i eventually annoyed him to the point it wasnt worth it anymore and he gave it up lol

• Like 1