Not new to the forum but this is my first post. Just wanted to give thanks to all on this forum for all of your knowledge. Never had to ask questions just enjoyed looking for answers. Had these two Saigas setting in the back of one of my safes since 2003. I forgot about these until I saw SOG on t.v. and said to myself....I have those but they dont look like that! This forum helped fix that problem. I finally got them how I like them. Big thanks to Gregg at CSS for most of my parts and thanks again to all forum members for posting all that you share.post-31557-0-30509500-1331267709_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Cobra. Sure wish they had an S-12 that Thanksgiving Day sale back in 2003. Went in for the S-20, bought it, and the 7.62X39 because of the good sale. Still trying to get some funds together to get an S-12 but will Never get it on the cheap like I got the other two. Found this add in my S-20 box. The good old days!post-31557-0-30245700-1331275601_thumb.jpg

I bet they won't sit idly at the back of your safe now that they feel right!. Good job on the conversions and the self reliance.

Oh, and pick up some of those cool CSSpecs Steel magazines for your 20.

Lol GunFun. They don't sit any longer and as far as CSSpecs mags....Damn! I found those on here right after bidding and winning a 2 3/4 and a 3" factory mag on ebay. That said I will have to wait on the cool 8 round steel mags for a bit. I see them in the near future though. Also, I just wanted to piont out that Sam Adams made me add the extra "d" in the "add" in the previous post.

Well, I know I said I have them like I like them but, I would like to put something on the end of both of them. I shoot wrong handed so is there some limitations with my condition? For my 7.62 I know I read somewhere there is something about how most slant brakes are designed for right handers and there are not to many options for my S-20. Need some advice.

I'm left handed, but right eye dominant. So I shoot ambidextrious. Growing up my Dad thought we should practice week hand and week eye. Turned out to be easier for me than my sisters because of the hand and eye dominance being opposite.

Have you ever checked to see which eye is dominant? If you're right eye you might be able to switch.