Anybody interested in trading an Imbel FAL for a Saiga in 7.62? Imbel has original finish on it (Brazilian Imbel kit with lots of handling). Internals and bore are in VG+ condition. No pitting or rust in bore. Nice and shiney. New US made hammer, sear,(Falcon) gas piston (Tapco), and charging handle (DSA). Upper is gear logo Imbel. I have test fired it 20 rnds and works great. Includes 30 rnd DSA mag. Must be used with US made mags for 922r parts compliance. Have more FALs. Ammo is a bit pricey. Would like to get another cheaper gun to shoot + some $'s to fund some other projects. Also interested in trading for 5.56 nato/.223 steel case ammo or a combo of both. Would consider non converted or converted (if done correctly). Best to e-mail me at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) Picture is missing rear sight, but has one now (was missing from the kit).

post-39206-0-18391500-1332120427_thumb.jpg

post-39206-0-53866500-1332120479_thumb.jpg

I don't have a saiga 7.62X39 but I do have a Norinco '93 MAK 90 7.62X39 plus some cash, if Mullet doesn't buy it and you are intersted let me know I don't want to step on mullets toes since he asked about buying it first.

I have a 7.62x39 saiga...might be interested in buying it outright, or might consider trading...i have tons of 308 ammo and still am buying as i ordered a 308 saiga from the local gun store months ago and they STILL cant get one...so i have all this 308 ammo and need a 308 rifle....email me and we can talk about it? bullet0597@yahoo.com

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.