Been a rough week...Monday, my mom fell and shattered her wrist, tuesday, my Baby fell and really mess her back up. I went to see Mama at the rest home today in N.C., and while it was good to see her and the rest of the family, it was a depressing day. SO when I got back I figured it was time for a little stress relief! I loaded up the S-12 and started out the door, when my wife says,"you haven't shot your other Saigas in awhile", and I realized she was right! So, here we go! ;) Took two at a time out to the side range...the .223, x39, .308, and 12. BOY talk about stress relief!!! Twenty rounds of slugs and 00 Buck, 25 rounds of .308, 40 rounds of x39, and capped it off with the .223....THAT FELT GOOOOODDD!!!

Came back in and my wife asked two questions....#1 Are they all unloaded? and #2 (I love this one) Will you hold the barrel over this way so I can smell the burnt gunpowder? Poor thing, she wasn't able to shoot, but she wanted to getto enjoy the smell....gotta love a woman that like the smell of burnt gunpowder!!

Looking like with this many mouths to feed I'm gonna have to give reloading a serious looking into!!

• Like 1

LOL at burnt gunpowder.

I had a chick I used to bang, she loved the smell of grease/oil on a guy from working on cars/machinery... Guaranteed to get her hot-n-juicy.

Used to stop and get my hands dirty under a car before going in to her place.

That always felt really good too f0ckers.gif

Yeah Chili, I used to be a mechanic in my younger days...she loves the smell of gas, diesel, starter fluid, gun solvents, etc. She said"ya know if I didn't know better, I could be a huffer! " But, burnt gunpowder and rapid fire is her get off points! Make it go pow, pow, pow, Daddy!! LOL

Thanks for reminding me how therapeutic shooting is. Spring is in the air! I'll try to get the girls out soon. Always nice to clear out the safe and give them a work out. Forces you to do your annual cleaning! Pretty cool your girl likes the smell of gun powder. My girl likes the smell of Hoppe's No. 9! Still have a pretty good stock of ammo. More than I can carry anyway. Might as well lighten the load.

Have a good one!