First of all, I'm a second shifter, so I get in the bed at 0400, get up TWO MINUTES before my ride gets here!! Way to start the day!! LOL

Plenty of folks there, but when you arrive at 9:30-9:45, most of the crowd is already in.

Saw several S-12s there...can you say $650-$750...UNCONVERTED!!! These shows are strictly for folks who do not have a clue about prices! Did see one converted 16" .308 for $700, talked to the dealer, said it was a trade in and had no info on it, or clue if it fired or not. Wasn't in the market for one, but not a bad price on a conversion IF it was done right., not from what I saw on a certain websites sales e-mail on friday. Lots of Promag s-12 mags everywhere, but no drums. :( I was looking for a drum for a .410 build that I am in the middle of right now, apparantly there are none to be had at the present time).

Ammo was at a decent price...Tula and Wolf .223 @199 per 1000, and 7.62 x 39 running $219 - $239...from FMJ to SP.

Saw more people walking out with empty arms just like I did. My cousin that gave me the S-12 ,walked out with a S/W 45 that he had been hunting for a few months, and was happy when he bought it, but before we left, I bet at least 12 men asked him "Hey, whatcha want for your Smith? The first several folks, he was polite to, after awhile, it got old though! LOL He finally started giving them the eye, and they backed off! LOL I told him we needed to find a sharpie and write on his head that "It Is Not For Sale!! :)

Anyhow, a good way to get our excersise on Sat morning. Thing is, we're both getting to the age that by the time we get back to the truck, it takes a few minutes to climb back in and have to sit there and ease off before we can go! LOL

I think it was supposed to be like $5 to park here, but an elderly gentleman was taking money and we started BSing with him, and he said " I like you boys, y'all just go ahead and park for free! LOL Don't ever hurt to be friendly with folks! Seven dollars to get in, but went online ang got a buck off. It was worth the sis bucks to catch up with some old friends and some of the vendors that we know. Also worth the price to see some of the rubes and watch them handling some of the weapons! LOL I told one young man "ya know, they put the sights on the top of the pistol for a reason...a wannabe gangsta! And you KNOW it was a shiny plated Lorcin...ya just can't make this stuff up!! haha.gif